Friday, February 11, 2005

Upcoming Pictures

I'm sorry I haven't posted anything recently, but I've been busy with university, kids, work, etc. In just over a week I'll be heading off to Brussels for a "school trip", and based on the pictures I've seen on travel sites on the net, I am going to have some awesome photo opportunites! So after I come back on the 25th, I hope to post some of my travel photos, and hopefully some more arty ones too!

The professors in charge of the trip have arranged tours of the following places: the EU Parliament, Council and Commission; the Stella Artois brewery; and the Duval chocolate factory. They're also hoping to make a stop in Bruges on the way to Brussels, and a stop in Calais on the way home (though a lot of that will be taken up with shopping for booze!). There's a night out arranged in a restaurant and then a night club.

Yep, I think I'm going to get some interesting pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home